|A.||New Student Fees||THB|
|1. Application and Placement Test Fee||3,000|
|2. New student enrolment fee||50,000|
|3. New student enrolment fee – 2nd Child and each additional child||40,000|
|4. New student enrolment fee – Starting at A-Level||30,000|
|B.||Academic Semester Fees||THB|
|1. Early Years||88,000|
|2. Key Stage 1 (Year 1-2)||110,000|
|3. Key Stage 2 (Year 3-6)||118,000|
|4. Key Stage 3 (Year 7-9)||129,500|
|5. Key Stage 4 IGCSE (Year 10-11)||155,500|
|6. Key Stage 5 AS and A-Level (Year 12-13)||185,000|
|C.||Other Fees per semester||THB|
|1. ESL Support (For students requiring extra English)||25,000|
|2. Learning Support (For students requiring learning support)||25,000|
|3. Primary School Lunch (Compulsory for Early Years and Key Stage 1)||9,000|
|4. PTA Contribution per family (per year)||750|
|5. Accident Insurance Supplement (per year)||900|
|6. Uniform Fee, Extra-curricular Sport Fee & Fieldtrips Fee are not included in the price & will be billed separately||–|
|D.||Cambridge Exam Fees per subject||THB|
|1. Cambridge FCE||TBC|
|2. Cambridge Checkpoint||1,900|
|3. Cambridge IGCSE®||3,900|
|4. Cambridge IGCSE Double Award (count as two subjects)||7,800|
|5. Cambridge ICE Certificate Entry Fee||2,500|
|6. Cambridge International A Level||5,700|
|7. Cambridge International AS Level or A2||4,200|
|8. ICT Starters on Track (per stage)||2,800|
|9. Cambridge IGCSE Art and Design||8,900|
|E.||Fee Reductions for families with more than 2 children||THB|
|1. A 10% reduction in tuition fees for the third and each additional child (the youngest children)||–|
|2. No pre-admission assessment fees for the third and each additional child.||–|
- Varee Chiangmai International School reserves the right to change the fee structure at any time.
- For New Students, all fees must be paid prior to beginning school.
- For Returning Students, for the new Academic Year, 50% of tuition fees for Semester 1 must be paid before 31st May and the remaining 50% must be paid before 31st August. For Semester 2, tuition fees must be paid before 31st January. A late payment fee of 1,000 THB per week is charged for all payments made after the due date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The school can provide the school documentation to support a students visa application, but the school takes no responsibility with regards to the visa/immigration process or duration it takes to complete.
59 Moo 6, Mahidol Rd,
Nong Hoi Muang District,
Office: +66-5314-0232 Ext.751