Mission & Vision
“An Education Beyond Tomorrow” Varee Chiangmai International School continually seeks to provide strong foundations for our students’ growth – physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally. Our vision is achieved through the focus on critical analysis, the study of English language, the use of technology and by providing an international standard of education while embracing Thai values and identity.
The Mission of Varee Chiangmai International School is to:
- Provide and constantly improve on an Effective Administration and Management System.
- Continually encourage professional growth of our teachers and staff to develop as experts of their chosen professions.
- Encourage and develop the potential of individuals through a balanced and holistic approach.
- Provide and implement a curriculum of a high standard.
- Provide a learning environment that supports effective teaching and learning.
Message from the Director
In today’s rapidly developing and increasingly competitive world, parents can endow no wiser gift to their children than that of a top quality education. An education which will not only allow them to become highly successful individuals in their chosen careers, but respectful, globally aware citizens, ready and willing to accept the many challenges and opportunities life has to offer.
Varee Chiangmai International provides “An Education Beyond Tomorrow”, which means that the education our students receive will continue to be of benefit for the rest of their lives. The Cambridge Curriculum is modern and forward thinking. I sincerely believe that the tools students learn to use during their time with us, will help them develop into confident and independently minded international citizens.
Mrs. Varee Patravanich.
Message from the Principal
We are committed to providing our students with an international UK based education, while developing the students as a whole. Our focus is not only on academics, but also on critical thinking, problem solving skills and the development of healthy young adults who are ready to enter the adult world with good social skills and good academics.
Our strong team of teachers are all professionals, who take pride in promoting learning through a variety of methods, in order to cater for different learning styles. Continuous professional development helps keep teachers at Varee Chiangmai International abreast of the latest developments in their subject fields and the curriculum they deliver, as well as assisting them to evaluate and develop their own teaching styles and skills.
Dr Andri Nel-Rasmussen (B.Ed, M.Ed, D.Ed) Principal
Varee Chiangmai International School has set five educational goals to achieve the school’s vision and mission.
- To prepare our students for the 21st century through learning and innovations skills of competency in reading, writing and arithmetic, and through the core subjects of critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creative skills.
- To develop English language skills and Information, Media and Technology skills.
- To support moral thinking and learning values and respect for their own and other cultures.
- To develop Emotional Intelligence through life skills, including self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation and empathy, promoting healthy living habits, social skills and career skills.
- To respect and participate in Thai Culture and learn the appreciation of beauty in the arts and music in Thai, Asian and Western cultures.
59 Moo 6, Mahidol Rd,
Nong Hoi Muang District,
Office: +66-5314-0232 Ext.751