The Mission, Vision & Purpose of PTA
Varee Chiangmai International School
Making every child’s potential a reality.
- To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To be the voice for all children.
- To be a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
We (parents and teachers) work in partnership to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through parent, family, and community involvement.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children.
- To create an atmosphere of trust and transparency among all parties.
- To formulate a going forward and progressive strategy enhancing the educational and administrative programme.
- Support school activities, creating understanding, openness and respect towards different cultures.
- To use PTA as a channel of communication when bringing parental concerns to the attention of the school administration.
We acknowledge our obligations and make sure we fulfill them.
We value our co-parents, teachers as well as Varee Chiangmai International School and its policies, so that we can achieve and succeed the PTA’s Mission and Vision and the purpose of the PTA.
If you would like more information about joining the PTA, or how you could help out with school activities and events please contact: